Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday Favorites

This week has been just the usual running back and forth.  I want to remember these things for when my kids are all grown up and moved out.  Here is a look at our schedules right now.  
Monday: gym-class
Tuesday: Josh piano lessons 🎹
Wednesday: Matt goes for tutoring and I go to church for choir practice 
Thursday: gym with Randy 🏋🏻‍♂️
Friday: grocery pickup and dinner out with Randy and Josh
Matthew works Mondays and Fridays 4-8pm at the store. He also works on Saturdays at the field all day.  Me and the other two try to hit the gym on the weekends together and I food prep on Sunday after church. 🥗🌮🥪

Here are some snapshots from our busy week. 


I did get to have lunch with Matt this week.  This was the highlight of my week! #cookoutinthevan We met up in the parking lot after Matt’s class at Weaver.




My two gym buddies working hard! 😉


I sent this to Randy one morning. 🤣 ❤️ We do love us some pancakes! 

Can’t wait for the weekend!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment